Friday, February 29, 2008

Is anybody there?

Well almost a month went by since my last blog. Kinda pathetic considering the job I do. Well I have a good excuse for 2 weeks out of the month. I was home and actually had work to do there! Did a little, OK A LOT, of remodeling in the boys' rooms. We put in new carpet, new paint. Kaleb got a new bed that doesn't take up as much room and Austin took his huge bed down and now has just your normal bed frame. It's amazing how much difference it made! Actually it was something that should've been done a long time ago. They're rooms weren't the best looking rooms in the house. But the patience paid off for them. Now they have the best looking rooms in the home. At least until I put in my media room :) What? I can dream can't I?


So what was I doing for the rest of the month? Well the first week I was in Price working. Now for the last week I have been in North Dakota! That's right...South Canada is where I am! You know, even though I'm way way north it isn't that cold up here. And get this, there's hardly any snow on the ground where I'm at! Amazing huh? I've been on night shift too to make things worse. But I guess I can't complain too much. I don't have to worry about the big guys making a fuss and I can keep out of sight out of mind when it comes to anything really important lol. It's pretty quiet too on night shift. So I can do more things with less interruptions. I have noticed that TV has a lot more infomercials and dumb stuff. I guess that's why I haven't been watching the tube for the last week too much. And surprisingly enough, tonight was the first night I busted out the Xbox 360 to play some Guitar Hero! Well I'll be stuck here for at least another 2 weeks it seems. Maybe longer. Oh well, not too bad for the money I guess. I'm ready for something closer though. But aren't we all?


Well Kristi brought the boys to Kiddie Kandids the other day and got some newer shots of the boys. These guys are really growing up fast! It's crazy how a camera can make someone look so innocent and pure huh? LOL.



1 comment:

Brady & Chelsey said...

Hey man! It's about time you posted something new! Ha ha ha! Just kidding! the boys pictures are so cute!! I got some even!! YAY!! I was very excited!! I have been them off to everyone! I'm glad you posted something though!! it makes my day go faster if i have good stuff make that stuff (ha ha) to read! J/K!! Now if we could only get Brady to post something new!