Well to the few people that read this, sorry for waiting so long to post something else. When I first started I thought to myself, how hard would it be to say a few words on my blog? Well I guess it's harder than I thought LOL.
So anyways, I was home for a few days and got to shovel some snow and hang out with the family. Got to finally meet Brady's new girlfriend in a normal setting, not pulling her car out of the snow :). She's a cool girl and fun to be around!
My son, Austin, just turned 12 and is going to be ordained this coming Sunday by his grandpa. He's pretty excited and so are the rest of us! I always wonder everyday whether or not we're teaching our children the right things in life. Sometimes I feel like I'm being way too hard on them, but all I want is for them to learn. It's easy to forget that they are still young children and the most important thing in their life is to enjoy their life. So Austin had a meeting with his bishop about being ordained and after the meeting we talked with the bishop. To hear someone in his position to tell you that your son is a good kid makes all the rough times worth it. You know that you have instilled something into their minds that will hopefully carry on into their life. Sometimes I look back at my life and think of the times when I was a young kid. I don't remember wondering what my life is going to be like, I was just worried about whether or not I
could go play with my friends. Alot has changed. But I'm very proud of my two boys! They have grown up to be wonderful kids! I just hope I have the strength to finish the job LOL!
So anyways, I was home for a few days and got to shovel some snow and hang out with the family. Got to finally meet Brady's new girlfriend in a normal setting, not pulling her car out of the snow :). She's a cool girl and fun to be around!
My son, Austin, just turned 12 and is going to be ordained this coming Sunday by his grandpa. He's pretty excited and so are the rest of us! I always wonder everyday whether or not we're teaching our children the right things in life. Sometimes I feel like I'm being way too hard on them, but all I want is for them to learn. It's easy to forget that they are still young children and the most important thing in their life is to enjoy their life. So Austin had a meeting with his bishop about being ordained and after the meeting we talked with the bishop. To hear someone in his position to tell you that your son is a good kid makes all the rough times worth it. You know that you have instilled something into their minds that will hopefully carry on into their life. Sometimes I look back at my life and think of the times when I was a young kid. I don't remember wondering what my life is going to be like, I was just worried about whether or not I

3 comments:
Awwww the kids are helk cute in those pics...dang..they grow too fast.. I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what "ordained" mean so you'll have to explain that to me later. AHH Kaleb's so small in that pic...And whatever ordained means..tell Austin I'm proud of him =]
It nice to meet you in a normal setting too!! hahaha! But really thanks so much for pulling my car out that day!! :) Thanks for the nice comments about me! :) you are fun to hang out with too!
Oh and tell Austin congrats from me! Your boys are great boys! They are so fun and so cute!! Ask Kaleb about taking me to Hawaii and the Bahahmas on Thursday!! :)
Post a Comment