Thursday, April 17, 2008

Isn't she so damn cute!!!

Well we finally took the plunge into pet ownership and went all out too! After about a year of wanting one we finally decided that now is a good time to get one. Well what did you get you're asking?

Well.....






We got...........















ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!


She's a purebred bonafide Yorkshire Terrier, or Yorkie for short. She's going to be so loved by our family. And probably going to be spoiled just like any other yorkie. But she'll be a great addition to the family for sure.

4 comments:

Brady & Chelsey said...

Wow aren't you guys lucky!! You are getting two cute new things!! roxy and ME!!Lol!! WOW!! SO LUCKY!! :D

mkm said...

Yeah...I thought this post was going to be about Chelsey!
She's way cute! Do you think she and Yaki will get along?
And you're right...it's easy to post all the time when you don't say much. You should really start posting about your shoes and stuff.

Brady & Chelsey said...

Ya! I agree with Marci. I think you should post about your shoes! That would be awesome. :)

Kris said...

Hey, how come I didn't know about the puppy...and I live next door? Also, I loved hearing about your shoes...wow, keep telling us more.
Now, let's talk cookies...those look really, really good and if I want, I can have TEN of them on my next free day which is 7 stinkin' days away. Look out sugar-free, fat-free pudding, here I come!