Thursday, May 8, 2008

Roxy :)

Well Roxy finally came home last week (I think). I tend to lose track of when things happen while I'm gone from the house. I figured I would post pics rather than talk about her since that's what you really want to see anyways.





She has her favorite place to sleep/nap, our front room couch!






Roxy learning that she has a voice!



Roxy thinking she's a german sheperd!

3 comments:

Brady & Chelsey said...

Hey!! Roxy is so fun!! You will love playing with her!! She was so funny today! we had her on brady's bed and i would tell her to get Brady and she would bark at him like she was protecting me. It was so funny! I think he recorded it on his phone! IT was so dang funny! So when do you get to come home? IT seems like you have been gone forever. Hopefully k will still be there. She was telling me and b today that she was going to run away!! I think your boys were not minding. LOL!! Well drive safe when you do come home! Love ya!

Kris said...

Yaki says Roxy looks like a great snack!

Lisa said...

aww so cute