...was the last time I posted a blog. I don't even know if anyone is going to notice that I made a new one. Oh well. Here it is. Hmm, what's happened in the last 5 months? Well summer came and went. Our family finally went on a real vacation to Disneyworld! We were pretty excited. Unfortunately it was so humid out there. Fortunately there wasn't a hurricane sweeping through. We went there last month. I'll post some pics later.
We also worked on our pasture area and our yard in general. Did lots of work, added some stones in some area to make it look nicer. Did pretty good if I do say so myself. Trying to get our pasture ready to grow some grass too. It's going to be a big grassy field by the time we get it finished....well if we ever get that far I suppose. It's still a work in progress. I need some time to be home to be able to finish it off, but I don't think I'm leaving this job anytime soon. So it might not be till spring when I can finish it off.
We also bought a new (to us) car for Kristi. It's an 05' Nissan Altima SE-R. Gotta make sure to add that R to the end, cause it stands for Rocket! LMAO Well it's not that fast, but it sure is fun to drive.
Well I guess that'll do for now. I'm sure there were a lot more things that went on, but I have a bad memory. I'm sure there were a lot more things that went on, but I have a bad memory. Didja get that? lol
I'm working in Price, UT right now. So I guess I can't complain too much. It's close to home, but unfortunately I don't get the luxury of going home. But it's work I guess. Gotta pay those bills somehow. Oh, there's a new thing that you can do with yahoo. There should be a yahoo messenger chat window that you can use on this page. Seems cool enough. Ok, maybe I'll blog in a few more months to tell you what I did for Christmas lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL You should just sell your pasture to your brother in law! ME :-) Also your GAY
I noticed! And...I don't think you're gay. But I don't recognize you in your new car so that's why if you ever honk at me I probably just give you weird looks.
Hey Stranger!! I am really proud of you for FINALLY posting another post! I guess the fam gets to come visit you this weekend huh? That is awesome!! Your yard does look good. I like it. Have fun in Price! Talk to you later!
I noticed,too! The pasture is looking great! Keep up your blogging skills.
dude i do notice ur blogs ahha i haven't really kept up with mine either so hahah but i will and it will be long =D hmm...hope you read them so you know what happened in MY LAST 5MONTHS ahhaha I wish i could see your yard work dude. miss ya guys!
Post a Comment