Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Baby is 11!!!

Its so hard for me to believe that my little guy is 11! He has grown up so fast. I thought since it was his Birthday last Thursday, that i would post some pics of him when he was younger. He always had the cutest cheese look on his face in pictures.
This was Kaleb jumping on our bed in Georgia. He was jumping on James' back. He used to love to do that. Well he still loves to do it.
Such a sad picture! This was right after his eye surgery. The only thing that would make him stop crying was a red Popsicle. I think he had about 10 by the time we were able to leave.
The boys used to share a bedroom. They would always fall asleep together on the floor. They were always doing this. Why did we even buy them beds?
Kaleb was having a seed spitting contest one day with Austin on our porch in GA.
Kaleb's first rock wall climbing experience. He had a great time doing this.

Awww how cute! He was such a little ham!

Out playing in the yard in Ga.

This was at a firework show in Atlanta. Kaleb used to be SO afraid of the loud pops from the fireworks. He had to have James hold him the entire night.

We took Kaleb bowling for his 4th birthday. He used to roll the ball then come back to either James or I and he would put his finger nails up to his mouth and just wait for the ball to hit the pins. It was the sweetest thing!


Kaleb, I want you to know how much i love you! You are growing up into such a young gentleman with a heart of gold. You have a way of making anyone smile when they see your smile. I love you with all my heart! And we are so very proud of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh that brought back so many memories! I remember all the times those pics were taken. I can't believe how fast they grow and turn into young men. I love you so much Kaleb! You'll always be my favorite youngest son ;)
- Dad

Anonymous said...

Those are so CUTE! everyone grows up to fast.