Saturday, May 15, 2010

Silly Kids




These boys are so handsome! I just love them so. I have a hard time believing that they are as old as they are.

Today Austin was having a conversation with us about how he wants to save up to buy a car when he turns 16 in a little over a year and a half. And he was saying that on his 15th birthday he wants to go and get his permit so he can drive. He is growing up to FAST!

Kaleb is getting excited for his birthday. In less then 2 weeks he will be 11 and he will be out of elementary school and going to middle school. I wish I could have frozen time when they were younger and made them stay smaller for a few more years. I am grateful we still have a few more years before Kaleb can drive.

No comments: