Friday, December 5, 2008

Is it really December?

I can't believe that this year has flown by so fast. I don't even remember November! It's like I skipped past that month and I'm now in December. Well what does everyone ask each other this month? Are you ready for Christmas? Well the majority of us say no. I think we fall in that category yet again. Not surprising really. We do have a few more things to get I think. But it will be done as it does every year. Our kids of course are getting the majority of our budget just for the fact that I told myself when I was younger that I will get my kids whatever I can when I get older. Well I'm older, sad to say, and I'm trying to keep my promise to myself. I think I also said I would have a Corvette, but I'm still working on that one! Like I said, my kids are cutting into my budget. That's what's it's all about though isn't it? To watch the joy and happiness of your own flesh and blood opening a present from you with excitement, shaking and feeling the weight and trying to guess what it's going to be. Hoping that Santa got them the one gift that they really wanted from him. Dumping the stockings out and filtering through all the stuff that's in there. Ya that's the fun part of Christmas I think. So I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that you eventually get your "Corvette"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No its not about your kids! Your neighbors thats who you should be worried about. Your kids will love you no matter what! Your neighbors on the other hand. You had better get them something really nice. LOL Corvette huh? How about a SER???